Applications are due by 11:59 p.m., November 30, 2022.
A complete submission will consist of an approximately 1,000-word essay explaining the connection and impact of the research to the St. Louis region, written for an educated general public, that includes the following:
- A statement of the specific St. Louis region issue or problem addressed, including its scope, urgency, and the community members it affects
- A description of the research or outreach conducted and how it ameliorates or solves the issue or problem, including methodology and metrics for success.
- An assessment of the projected or actual outcomes of the faculty members’ work, quantified where relevant and possible
- A descriptive list of the St. Louis populations and organizations involved as partners or beneficiaries of the work, including their level of participation in the project
- A description of collaborative methods used and the values guiding collaboration with stakeholders in the application
- Disclosure of all funding sources for the project