These reports reflect a survey conducted in Fall 2015 of Washington University in St. Louis full-time faculty. The survey asked about satisfaction with various aspects of faculty work life, climate, workload, sources of stress, mentoring and characteristics of life outside the institution.
The reports compare the 2015 responses with the 2011 WU Faculty Survey, and within each year compare the responses of women to those of men.
The following reports are available:
- Arts & Sciences Tenured & Tenure Track Faculty
- Business Tenured & Tenure Track Faculty
- Design & Visual Arts Tenured & Tenure Track Faculty
- Engineering Tenured & Tenure Track Faculty
- Law Tenured & Tenure Track Faculty
- Social Work Tenured & Tenure Track Faculty
- Medical Campus Clinical Track Faculty
- Medical Campus Investigator Track Faculty
- Medical Campus Research Track Faculty
The survey instrument is here:
If you are seeking reports from the most recent wave of this survey, conducted in the fall and winter of 2019-20, those can be found here.
If you are seeking the presentations and reports produced and published in 2011, those can be found on a separate page, here.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Lisa Wiland, Director of Institutional Research.