An extensive list of policies important to Washington University faculty can be found in the Faculty Policies and Resources section of the Faculty Information Handbook maintained by the Office of the Provost. For supplements or modifications established by individual schools, please contact the school directly.
- Class Cancellation Process and Policy, March 2019
- Consensual Romantic or Sexual Relationships between Faculty, Staff, or Students Policy, November 2017
- Military Absences, Refunds, and Readmissions Policy, June 2019
Additional student-faculty-related policies can be found in the Student-related Policies section of the Faculty Information Handbook.
- Centers and Institutes Policy, January 2019
- Centers and Institutes Under Office of the Provost (non-research) – Reviews, January 2018
- Danforth Campus School Deans Review, January 2019
- International Dual Degree Policy, March 2012
- Licensure and Certification Disclosure Policy, February 2021